|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To Kill a Hoopoe, and Chapter 4, Trust Your Affairs to a Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many foster children does Mma Ramotswe have?
2. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
3. For how long has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled with the illness?
(a) A few days.
(b) Ten years.
(c) A couple of weeks.
(d) A few months.
4. When Mr. Maketoni returns to work, Mma Ramotswe __________________________.
(a) wants to get married.
(b) wants to grow her business.
(c) hopes things will get better.
(d) wants to close her business.
5. What has Mma Ramotswe deeply troubled in Chapter 4?
(a) Her foster children.
(b) Local politics.
(c) Her business.
(d) Her personal finances.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where has Mma Ramotswe moved her business?
2. Mma Ramotswe's thoughts turn to Mma Makutsi's _________________ struggles.
3. What issue is upsetting Motholeli?
4. Mma Makutsi suggests that two apprentices in the garage open what type of school?
5. What is the name of a new business opening in town?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)