|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To Kill a Hoopoe, and Chapter 4, Trust Your Affairs to a Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mma Ramotswe is from which country?
2. What does Mr. Matekoni do when he arrives at Mma Ramotswe's home?
(a) Waters the vegetables.
(b) Kisses her hello.
(c) Lights the fire.
(d) Fixes dinner.
3. What upsetting news does Mma Makutsi deliver to Mma Ramotswe?
(a) Another detective agency is opening across town.
(b) She is resigning her position.
(c) She has a terminal illness.
(d) She has broken her leg.
4. How many apprentices work in the garage?
5. How many foster children does Mma Ramotswe have?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled with the illness?
2. Who is the owner of the new business across town?
3. From where does Mma Makutsi draw most of her income?
4. What consumes Mma Makutsi's thoughts in Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of a new business opening in town?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)