|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, To Kill a Hoopoe, and Chapter 4, Trust Your Affairs to a Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Botswana police agency?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The BPA.
(d) The CID.
2. From where does Mma Makutsi draw most of her income?
(a) Her catering business.
(b) The state government.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) The Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors.
3. Why does Mma Makutsi think that Mr. Matekoni will not like the idea of the school?
(a) Advertising costs.
(b) Staffing issues.
(c) The start up costs.
(d) The insurance costs.
4. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
5. Who is one of Mma Ramotswe's foster children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a new business opening in town?
2. What has Mma Ramotswe deeply troubled in Chapter 4?
3. What upsetting news does Mma Makutsi deliver to Mma Ramotswe?
4. What is Mma Ramotswe's marital status?
5. How many apprentices work in the garage?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)