|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Talking Cure, and Chapter 6, Old Typewriters, Gathering Dust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task does Mma Makutsi do in the office in Chapter 6?
(a) Answers the telephone.
(b) Pays bills for Mr. Matekoni's business.
(c) Sets appointments for Mma Ramotswe.
(d) Types a stack of letters.
2. What is Mr. Matekoni's profession?
3. Mma Makutsi is Mma Ramotswe's ____________________.
(c) best friend.
4. Mma Ramotswe reassures Motholeli that _______________.
(a) She is more beautiful than the other girls.
(b) She has a higher calling.
(c) She will be a mother to her.
(d) She will travel the world.
5. Mma Makutsi thinks that most men do not want to learn ____________________.
(a) Anything new.
(b) How to cook.
(c) A foreign language.
(d) Alongside women.
Short Answer Questions
1. The bird in the garden has been injured by a __________________.
2. What consumes Mma Makutsi's thoughts in Chapter 2?
3. Who is the owner of the new business across town?
4. Why does Mma Makutsi think that Mr. Matekoni will not like the idea of the school?
5. What has Mma Ramotswe deeply troubled in Chapter 4?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)