|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Talking Cure, and Chapter 6, Old Typewriters, Gathering Dust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The owner of the new business claims to have once lived in _____________________.
(d) New York.
2. For what does Mma Makutsi ask the person in #63?
(a) Business connections.
(c) A loan.
(d) A business plan.
3. How many apprentices work in the garage?
4. Whom does Mma Makutsi call regarding her new business idea?
(a) The Vice Principal at her old school.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) The Chamber of Commerce.
(d) Her banker.
5. What does Mma Ramotswe think about the opening of the new business?
(a) She hopes it fails.
(b) She is threatened by it.
(c) She welcomes the competition.
(d) She pays no attention to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what type of illness has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled?
2. The youngest apprentice has become _____________________ lately.
3. What is Mma Ramotswe's marital status?
4. Who tried to harm the person in #51?
5. Mma Makutsi thinks that most men do not want to learn ____________________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)