|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Civil Service, Chapter 10, The Kalahari Typing School for Men Throws Open its Doors (to Men), and Chapter 11, Mma Ramotswe Goes to a Small village to the South of Gaborone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is _____________ that Mma Ramotswe has reservations about Mma Makutsi's new business.
2. Mma Ramotswe is from which country?
3. Whom does Mma Makutsi call regarding her new business idea?
(a) Her ex-husband.
(b) The Chamber of Commerce.
(c) The Vice Principal at her old school.
(d) Her banker.
4. What did Mr. Molefelo steal from the Tsolamoseses?
(a) Rare books.
(b) A car.
(c) A radio.
5. What does Mma Ramotske think Mma Makutsi should do at this point in her life?
(a) Go back to college.
(c) Marry a man with money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Molefelo steal from the Tsolamoseses?
2. Which business will repair the typewriters for Mma Makutsi's school?
3. The owner of the new business claims to have once lived in _____________________.
4. What does the minister demand that those in attendance do?
5. What has Mma Makutsi been thinking of since the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)