|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Civil Service, Chapter 10, The Kalahari Typing School for Men Throws Open its Doors (to Men), and Chapter 11, Mma Ramotswe Goes to a Small village to the South of Gaborone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mma Ramotswe find out more information about Mr. Tsolamosese?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The pension office.
(c) The old neighborhood.
(d) The City Hall.
2. What does the person in #51 tell Mma Ramotswe?
(a) He is ready to get married.
(b) He has been expelled from school.
(c) She needs some new clothes.
(d) He was recently held at gunpoint.
3. Mma Makutsi has enough students for how many classes?
4. What type of business does Mma Ramotswe run in the novel?
(a) Employment Agency.
(b) Interior Design Company.
(c) Private Detective Agency.
(d) Catering Company.
5. Mr. Buthelezi is described as a _______________ man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi go in Chapter 5?
2. What is the Botswana police agency?
3. What is Mma Ramotswe looking to find for Mma Makutsi?
4. What is the name of Mma Ramotswe's business?
5. What was the last name of the family with whom Mr. Molefelo lived?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)