|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Civil Service, Chapter 10, The Kalahari Typing School for Men Throws Open its Doors (to Men), and Chapter 11, Mma Ramotswe Goes to a Small village to the South of Gaborone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mma Ramotswe's foster son say he feels about Mr. Katekoni?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He tolerates him.
(d) He is leery of him.
2. What does Mr. Matekoni become aware of at Mma Ramotswe's house?
(a) A bird struggling in the garden.
(c) Food cooking.
3. Mr. Buthelezi is described as a _______________ man.
4. Mma Makutsi thinks that most men do not want to learn ____________________.
(a) Anything new.
(b) How to cook.
(c) A foreign language.
(d) Alongside women.
5. What has Mma Ramotswe deeply troubled in Chapter 4?
(a) Her foster children.
(b) Her personal finances.
(c) Local politics.
(d) Her business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Botswana police agency?
2. Who was Mr. Molefelo's girlfriend when he was a student?
3. What is Mrs. Tsolamosese's reaction to hearing about Mr. Molefelo's actions long ago?
4. Mma Ramotswe's thoughts turn to Mma Makutsi's _________________ struggles.
5. What is the name of Mr. Maketoni's business?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)