|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, A Disgruntled Client, and Chapter 16, Mma Ramotswe Gets a Flat Tyre; Mma Makutsi Goes to the Cinema with Mr. Bernard Selelipeng.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Buthelezi try to run Mma Ramotswe out of business?
(a) By lowballing his prices.
(b) By disparaging her gender.
(c) By spreading rumors about her.
(d) By blackmailing her.
2. What task does Mma Makutsi do in the office in Chapter 6?
(a) Types a stack of letters.
(b) Pays bills for Mr. Matekoni's business.
(c) Sets appointments for Mma Ramotswe.
(d) Answers the telephone.
3. Where does Mma Makutsi go on her second date with Mr. Selelipeng?
(a) Golf and cocktails.
(b) Dinner and a movie.
(c) Dinner and a concert.
(d) Movie and coffee.
4. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
(a) It throws a rod.
(b) It runs out of gas.
(c) It overheats.
(d) It has a flat tire.
5. Where do Mma Ramotswe and Mr. Molefelo go to talk privately?
(a) They take a walk.
(b) Mma Ramotswe's office.
(c) A museum.
(d) A quiet cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman in #130 says her husband works in which city?
2. Why is the woman client concerned about her husband?
3. What has Mma Makutsi been thinking of since the beginning of the novel?
4. What type of letter does Mma Makutsi write in Chapter 6?
5. Whom does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)