|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, A Disgruntled Client, and Chapter 16, Mma Ramotswe Gets a Flat Tyre; Mma Makutsi Goes to the Cinema with Mr. Bernard Selelipeng.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mma Makutsi thinks about all the men who do not know how to __________________.
(a) Tie a tie.
(d) Speak French.
2. What are the terms of Mma Makutsi's request?
(a) She must re-pay the money in two years.
(b) She must return to the school to speak to students.
(c) She must create a plaque to be hung in the lobby.
(d) She must allow silent partners.
3. What type of business does the person in #51 own?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Ostrich farm.
(c) Accounting firm.
4. What topic is most important for the person in #51 now?
(a) How to mend family relationships.
(b) Learning a foreign language.
(c) Expansion of his business.
(d) Everything he has done wrong in his life.
5. Whom does Mma Makutsi call regarding her new business idea?
(a) The Vice Principal at her old school.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) The Chamber of Commerce.
(d) Her banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mma Makutsi advertise her new typing school?
2. How many years has it been since Mma Tsolamosese has seen Mr. Molefelo?
3. Why does Mma Ramotswe telephone a prison in Chapter 9?
4. Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi see a _________________ about Mr. Buthelezi.
5. What is the name of the woman client?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)