|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, A Disgruntled Client, and Chapter 16, Mma Ramotswe Gets a Flat Tyre; Mma Makutsi Goes to the Cinema with Mr. Bernard Selelipeng.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose home does Mma Ramotswe call for automotive help?
(a) Dr. Moffat.
(b) Mr. Osu.
(c) Mr. Sentry.
(d) Dr. Moshu.
2. What is the topic of the piece in #127?
(a) He runs down the women's agency.
(b) He is running for political office.
(c) He is expanding his business.
(d) He is relocating his business.
3. What happens to Mma Ramotswe's car on her way home in Chapter 16?
(a) It overheats.
(b) It has a flat tire.
(c) It runs out of gas.
(d) It throws a rod.
4. Mma Makutsi's new business is based on ________________________.
(a) Teaching men to type.
(b) Providing healthcare services.
(c) Creative cooking.
(d) Selling leather bags.
5. Mr. Molefelo is a rich man who _________________________.
(a) Feels a need to make amends for a wrong he has done.
(b) Travels the world regularly.
(c) Wants to establish a philanthropic foundation.
(d) Feels little regard for anyone but himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. With how many typewriters does Mma Makutsi plan to start her business?
2. The woman in #130 says her husband works in which city?
3. What is the profession of the woman in #130?
4. What are the terms of Mma Makutsi's request?
5. What does Mma Ramotswe do while waiting for automotive help?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)