Chapter 1, How to Find a Man, and Chapter 2, Learn to Drive with Jesus
1. This novel is the ________________ in a series of novels featuring Mma Ramotswe.
2. Mma Ramotswe is from which country?
3. What type of business does Mma Ramotswe run in the novel?
(a) Private Detective Agency.
(b) Catering Company.
(c) Interior Design Company.
(d) Employment Agency.
4. What is Mma Ramotswe's marital status?
5. How many foster children does Mma Ramotswe have?
6. Who is Mma Ramotswe's fiance?
(a) JLB Matekoni.
(b) CAH Pindu.
(c) PJ Brumbaugh.
(d) MLH Massoit.
7. With what type of illness has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled?
8. For how long has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled with the illness?
(a) A few months.
(b) A couple of weeks.
(c) Ten years.
(d) A few days.
9. Where had Mma Ramotswe's offices been located?
(a) In the desert.
(b) In a townhouse.
(c) In a strip mall.
(d) In her home.
10. To where has Mma Ramotswe moved her business?
(a) Mr. Maketoni's offices.
(b) A museum.
(c) City Hall.
(d) The courthouse.
This section contains 3,853 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)