Chapter 1, How to Find a Man, and Chapter 2, Learn to Drive with Jesus
1. This novel is the ________________ in a series of novels featuring Mma Ramotswe.
2. Mma Ramotswe is from which country?
3. What type of business does Mma Ramotswe run in the novel?
(a) Employment Agency.
(b) Interior Design Company.
(c) Catering Company.
(d) Private Detective Agency.
4. What is Mma Ramotswe's marital status?
5. How many foster children does Mma Ramotswe have?
6. Who is Mma Ramotswe's fiance?
(a) MLH Massoit.
(b) CAH Pindu.
(c) PJ Brumbaugh.
(d) JLB Matekoni.
7. With what type of illness has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled?
8. For how long has Mma Ramotswe's fiance struggled with the illness?
(a) A few months.
(b) Ten years.
(c) A few days.
(d) A couple of weeks.
9. Where had Mma Ramotswe's offices been located?
(a) In her home.
(b) In a strip mall.
(c) In a townhouse.
(d) In the desert.
10. To where has Mma Ramotswe moved her business?
(a) A museum.
(b) City Hall.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) Mr. Maketoni's offices.
This section contains 3,853 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)