Chapter 1, How to Find a Man, and Chapter 2, Learn to Drive with Jesus
• This novel is the fourth installment in a group of novels featuring Mma Ramotswe, a Botswana woman who runs her own private detective agency.
• Mma Ramotswe is engaged to marry Mr. JLB Matekoni in this novel.
• Mma Ramotswe also has two foster children living in her home.
• Mma Ramotswe reflects on the past few months during which her fiance struggled with depression.
• Mma Ramotswe moved her detective agency office to the offices of Mr. Matekoni's business, the Tlokweng Road Speedy Motors. Mma Makutsi, who is Mma Ramotswe's assistant, took over the garage and is currently receiving most of her income from that business.
• Mr. Matekoni has returned to work and Mma Ramotswe turns her attention to Mma Makutsi and her financial struggles.
• Mma Ramotswe feels that Mma Makutsi would be saved if she could marry...
This section contains 1,780 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)