Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the station of Omi, Fujiwara's latest fixation in Book Two?
2. Why was Michitsuna given an official rank in court?
3. How did MM prepare for her prayers to Buddha during Fujiwara's long absences?
4. What did Michitsuna threaten to do if MM committed suicide?
5. Through whom was MM only able to tolerate communicating with Fujiwara after adopting her daughter?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and analyze the marriage of MM and Fujiwara.
Essay Topic 2
Compose an essay about the short-term and long-term effects of Fujiwara's adultery on his wives and children.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the different motivations behind MM's diary and what each possibility suggests about the ways she recorded her experiences, as well as how it affects the reader's relationship to the author and the material.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)