Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the station of Omi, Fujiwara's latest fixation in Book Two?
2. Why was Michitsuna given an official rank in court?
3. How did MM prepare for her prayers to Buddha during Fujiwara's long absences?
4. What did Michitsuna threaten to do if MM committed suicide?
5. Through whom was MM only able to tolerate communicating with Fujiwara after adopting her daughter?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze MM's poetry and prose. Discuss the technical aspects of her writing, as well as the significance of her frequent subject matter.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the roles jealousy and humiliation played in MM's life in regards to her relationships with her husband, family, attendants, and other women.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the feminist aspects of "The Kagero Diary."
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)