Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the station of Omi, Fujiwara's latest fixation in Book Two?
2. Why was Michitsuna given an official rank in court?
3. How did MM prepare for her prayers to Buddha during Fujiwara's long absences?
4. What did Michitsuna threaten to do if MM committed suicide?
5. Through whom was MM only able to tolerate communicating with Fujiwara after adopting her daughter?
Discuss the different marital traditions of the Heian period and how it contrasted to the modern concept of a marriage.
Analyze MM's poetry and prose. Discuss the technical aspects of her writing, as well as the significance of her frequent subject matter.
Compose an essay that dissects Fujiwara's personality from the reader's point of view as well as MM's perspective. How do the differences in perception help form an accurate picture of his character?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)