|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Fujiwara's reaction to MM's plans for another pilgrimage with her father?
(b) Violently angry.
2. In what season did the archery contest take place after MM's long illness?
3. What did MM take special care to teach her adopted daughter?
4. Who offered to escort MM home (though she declined)?
(a) Captain of the guards.
(b) The Prince.
5. Where did Fujiwara lay the blame for his absences after his promotion?
(a) MM's work.
(b) MM's depression.
(c) MM's temper.
(d) MM's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did MM believe caused the tension within her house after the beginning of Book Two?
2. In what place was the minister forced to accept duties?
3. What vocation did MM start to consider on her retreat?
4. With what or whom was MM concerned when she came home, much to Fujiwara's annoyance?
5. What sort of tournament did Fujiwara discuss seeing with MM in his letter?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)