|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Pages 329 through 379.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did MM take special care to teach her adopted daughter?
2. Why did Fujiwara hide his face from MM during the archery contest?
(a) He did not want her to see how he aged.
(b) He was trying to avoid seeing her.
(c) He had bruised up his face the day before.
(d) He was ashamed of his behavior.
3. What did Fujiwara do especially with MM when she first visited him after his illness?
(a) Broke his fast.
4. Why did MM move into her father's house?
(a) Her reputation.
(b) Her fear of being alone.
(c) Her lack of money.
(d) Her ill health.
5. What year was Tenroku?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fujiwara replied to MM's letter in Book One, how did he justify his behavior?
2. How did Fujiwara treat his son during the Grand Sumo Tournament?
3. What did MM admit to considering when she wrote her letter to Fujiwara?
4. With what or whom was MM concerned when she came home, much to Fujiwara's annoyance?
5. What was MM's mood during her pilgrimage with her father?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)