|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Pages 272 through 328.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did MM find lacking on the trail out of the market town?
(b) Living trees.
(d) Green plants.
2. What did MM feel for Fujiwara's first wife when she realized he was seeing them both?
3. What natural disaster hit the town after Fujiwara finally stayed a night with MM after their first falling out over his first wife?
4. Which family member of MM's traveled a great deal?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
5. Why did MM move into her father's house?
(a) Her fear of being alone.
(b) Her lack of money.
(c) Her reputation.
(d) Her ill health.
Short Answer Questions
1. After mourning for a year, what did MM and her family purify?
2. What notable holiday passed in Fujiwara's absence when he became involved with Omi?
3. What did MM assume about Fujiwara's first wife when he began to stay with her again?
4. What ceremony did the Prince celebrate with Fujiwara and MM?
5. What did MM and Fujiwara play at the Gosechi Festival?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)