|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Pages 95 through 136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days was Fujiwara seriously ill?
2. What did Fujiwara do especially with MM when she first visited him after his illness?
(a) Broke his fast.
3. What did Fujiwara begin to do that caused MM to believe he was "cheating" in his courtship?
(a) Abusing her brother.
(b) Visiting her.
(c) Praying for her.
(d) Sending her money.
4. What words did MM's child begin to repeat after hearing his father say it repeatedly?
(a) "I am leaving now."
(b) "You are no good."
(c) "See you later."
(d) "I am more than you need."
5. What distressed MM most about her ten years of marriage to Fujiwara?
(a) She had neglected her religious duties.
(b) She only had one child.
(c) She was still not his favored wife.
(d) She was no longer an artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sort of mood was Fujiwara when he came to see MM during the early period of his polygamist life with her?
2. What was the name of Fujiwara's first wife?
3. Looking back on Fujiwara's courtship, what was significant about how MM currently felt about her eventual marriage to him?
4. What natural disaster hit the town after Fujiwara finally stayed a night with MM after their first falling out over his first wife?
5. What did Fujiwara suggest that MM should do if she was dissatisfied with him as a spouse?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)