|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: Pages 55 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Fujiwara's first wife?
2. To whom did MM attempt to object about Fujiwara's unwanted courtship?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her brother.
3. When she was looking back on her courtship with Fujiwara, what did MM admit doing when she currently saw him?
(a) She grew happy.
(b) She grew angry.
(c) She became sick.
(d) She cried.
4. What was significant about Fujiwara's illicit relationship when he first married MM?
(a) It resulted in a baby.
(b) He was incredibly indiscreet.
(c) His marriage was null and void.
(d) He was quite secretive.
5. What did MM learn about Fujiwara's affair with his first wife in the early years of their marriage that caused her the most distress?
(a) His first wife was richer.
(b) He was going to leave MM for his first wife.
(c) He had a child with his first wife.
(d) Fujiwara was telling everyone that MM was simply his mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did MM feel for Fujiwara's first wife when she realized he was seeing them both?
2. In what sort of mood was Fujiwara when he came to see MM during the early period of his polygamist life with her?
3. What cruel practice does Fujiwara make with his first wife that hurts MM more than anything in the early days of his relationship with both of them?
4. After MM refuses to perform an insulting favor for Fujiwara and his first wife, how long does he shun her?
5. What did MM find hard to do when Fujiwara chose to spend his time with his other wife?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)