|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Pages 272 through 328.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Fujiwara describe his ongoing relationship with his first wife to MM?
2. What excuse did MM give to Fujiwara about how she could not see him on her retreat?
(b) Vow to her son.
(d) Ritual seclusion.
3. What disappointed MM about her travels after the market town?
(a) The people.
4. What sort of contest did Fujiwara hope to host?
5. What distressed MM most about her ten years of marriage to Fujiwara?
(a) She had neglected her religious duties.
(b) She only had one child.
(c) She was no longer an artist.
(d) She was still not his favored wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was MM's destination when she planned a pilgrimage in Book Two with her son?
2. Where is MM when Fujiwara first attempted to visit her?
3. What led to MM's illness around the ten year mark of her marriage?
4. How did Fujiwara treat his son during the Grand Sumo Tournament?
5. MM was most unsure of ____________________during her first days home from the retreat.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)