|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Pages 272 through 328.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her depression after Fujiwara's illness in Book Two, to where did MM make an enjoyable pilgrimage?
2. What happened to the minister of the left?
3. After mourning for a year, what did MM and her family purify?
4. For how long was MM ill in Book Two?
5. With what holiday did Book Two begin?
(a) Showa Day.
(b) Doll's Festival.
(c) New Year.
(d) Star Festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What led to MM's illness around the ten year mark of her marriage?
2. In Book Two, for what was MM commissioned?
3. In what season did the archery contest take place after MM's long illness?
4. Before his awkward return back to MM, how many days did Fujiwara disappear after an argument with her?
5. Why did Fujiwara feel insulted by MM after his promotion in Tenroku?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)