Mid-Book Test (up to Conspiracy of Catiline L-LXI)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why did the government become unsupportable?
2. Into what type of family was Catiline born?
3. What happens to Cneuis Piso?
4. What type of debate does the Senate have over the men Cicero arrests?
5. What does Catiline plan to do eventually in Rome?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Cicero do with some of the conspirators and what is their ultimate fate? Who argues for their fate?
2. Who does...
This section contains 1,243 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)