|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jugurthine War L-LXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cicero having a difficult time doing related to Manilos?
(a) Finding him.
(b) Convincing him to be on Cicero's side.
(c) Getting his permission to marry his sister.
(d) Getting good intelligence.
2. Who is told about Catiline's plans for Cicero?
3. Who persuades Jugurtha to keep silent about corruption in the Roman government?
(b) Caius Baebius.
4. To whom does Catiline go for allies?
(a) The Gauls.
5. What does Cicero ask the Allobroges to do?
(a) Join his army.
(b) Play along with Catiline.
(c) Go join Antonio.
(d) Arrange a meeting between him and the conspirators.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sallust say is the problem with how the Roman army lives?
2. With whom does Quintus Curius have a relationship?
3. What is Catiline doing that is akin to revolution, according to Sallust?
4. What does Metellus do about Vacca?
5. Who does not like Catiline's plans for Cicero?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)