|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jugurthine War L-LXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Marius decide to attack Jugurtha?
(a) After resting for a week.
(b) After Jugurtha returns to Zama.
(c) When his troops are asleep.
(d) When Jugurtha makes a run for Gaul.
2. What do Jugurtha's troops do after Marius retreats?
(a) Fortify their position.
(b) Harass him through the night.
(d) Follow him.
3. What does the Senate decide to do about Adherbal's request?
(a) To investigate Micipas's decree.
(b) To arrest Jugurtha.
(c) To send a Roman governor to Numidia.
(d) Divide Numidia between him and Jugurtha.
4. How does Sallust feel about the answer to question #35?
(b) Begrudging respect.
5. What does Catiline mix for his followers to drink?
(a) Tea and sugar.
(b) Wine and human blood.
(c) Beer and water.
(d) Wine and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cicero told to do about the Catiline situation?
2. What does Jugurtha do against Metellus's army?
3. How do the people in the Senate feel towards Catiline when he enters the Senate?
4. What plan of Marius does Metellus scupper?
5. Who does not like Catiline's plans for Cicero?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)