|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jugurthine War XIII-XXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catiline do when he realizes he is overpowered?
(a) He surrenders his army.
(b) He charges to the front.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He slips away to France.
2. What does Catiline begins to attract to his side?
(b) Older people.
(c) The Spanish.
3. Who names Marcus Crassus as a conspirator?
4. What two groups came together to form Rome?
(a) The Trojans and Aborigines.
(b) The Italians and the Germanic Tribes.
(c) The Carthaginians and the Druids.
(d) The Britons and the Celts.
5. What does the rumors of an army coming to Rome do in the city?
(a) Spread panic.
(c) Make the citizens arm themselves.
(d) Cause hoarding and riots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Catiline kill his son?
2. Who do Catiline's followers plan to lure to the city gate?
3. How do the people in question #55 respond to Catiline?
4. Why does Adherbal deliver a speech to the Senate?
5. What does Micipas do after receiving a letter from Scipio about Jugurtha's actions during the war?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)