|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jugurthine War XXXVII-XLIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two groups came together to form Rome?
(a) The Britons and the Celts.
(b) The Carthaginians and the Druids.
(c) The Italians and the Germanic Tribes.
(d) The Trojans and Aborigines.
2. Who does the Senate send to speak with Jugurtha?
(b) Julius Caesar.
(d) Marcus Scaurus.
3. Who does not like Catiline's plans for Cicero?
4. What does Adherbal manage to do when he is caught in Cirta?
(a) Repel Jugurtha's attack.
(b) Kill Jugurtha.
(c) Get to Rome himself.
(d) Deliver a message to Rome.
5. What does the Senate do in response to Jugurtha's behavior towards Adherbal?
(a) Send a new king to Numidia.
(b) Bring him back to Rome.
(c) Ignore his behavior.
(d) Arrest him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Catiline's followers plan to do with the man in question #59?
2. What does Jugurtha tell Bomilcar to do?
3. When does Antonio declare his injury?
4. Into what type of family was Catiline born?
5. What does Antonio do before the battle with Catiline?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)