Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clark say the Teton Sioux Indians will not be tolerated around the camp?
2. Whose grave do they visit on the way back home?
3. What is the main chief of the Indian band they meet in this chapter?
4. Which of the Indians is Sacagawea's brother?
5. Where is Lewis accidentally shot?
Why are white Americans so keen to make peace with the Indians? Why do some tribes react well to the white Americans while others don't? How do Lewis and Clark represent the Indians in their journals?
What problems does the group encounter during its journey? How does it manage to get over its problems? How does it learn from its mistakes?
Examine the American Indian''s relationship with the French.
1) What influence have the French had in the development of the USA?
2) How did the French use the Indians to help with their trade business?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)