Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clark say the Teton Sioux Indians will not be tolerated around the camp?
2. Whose grave do they visit on the way back home?
3. What is the main chief of the Indian band they meet in this chapter?
4. Which of the Indians is Sacagawea's brother?
5. Where is Lewis accidentally shot?
What were the main concerns in America during the early 1800s. How are these concerns expressed in the journals?
Choose one of the following and outline either Clark or Lewis' thoughts on the subject. Use your own ideas to argue whether you think the captain you have chosen is right or wrong.
1) The motives of the French Traders
2) Making peace with the Indians
3) The American Indian's way of life
Examine the importance of the buffalo to the American Indians within the following areas:
2) Everyday life
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)