Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clark say the Teton Sioux Indians will not be tolerated around the camp?
2. Whose grave do they visit on the way back home?
3. What is the main chief of the Indian band they meet in this chapter?
4. Which of the Indians is Sacagawea's brother?
5. Where is Lewis accidentally shot?
Why does the Corps want to journey down the Missouri River? Why has the river not been extensively explored before? What are the other rivers' relationships with the Missouri?
Examine the importance of the buffalo to the American Indians within the following areas:
2) Everyday life
What are the differences between leaders and followers? How can a team work well with a variety of individuals? Do you think the Corps works well together?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)