Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clark say the Teton Sioux Indians will not be tolerated around the camp?
2. Whose grave do they visit on the way back home?
3. What is the main chief of the Indian band they meet in this chapter?
4. Which of the Indians is Sacagawea's brother?
5. Where is Lewis accidentally shot?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the importance of the buffalo to the American Indians within the following areas:
2) Everyday life
Essay Topic 2
1) In what way is trading an important part of Indian culture?
2) What involvement did the French have in Indian trading?
3) How did the Corps use the American Indians' love of trading to their advantage?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the Indian tribes Lewis and Clark encounter and examine its culture within the following areas:
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)