Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clark say the Teton Sioux Indians will not be tolerated around the camp?
2. Whose grave do they visit on the way back home?
3. What is the main chief of the Indian band they meet in this chapter?
4. Which of the Indians is Sacagawea's brother?
5. Where is Lewis accidentally shot?
Essay Topic 1
Compare American Indian culture with white American culture?
1) How do white American culture and American Indian culture clash?
2) What have white American culture and American Indian culture learned from each other?
Essay Topic 2
What problems does the group encounter during its journey? How does it manage to get over its problems? How does it learn from its mistakes?
Essay Topic 3
What does the buffalo symbolize in American culture? How does the buffalo symbolize different things to the American Indians than it does to the American whites?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)