|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Kooskooskee River now known as?
(a) Gordon's River
(b) Missouri River
(c) Clearwater River
(d) Mississippi River
2. Which member of the party is reunited with her relatives in this chapter?
3. Which member of the Corps do the Indians attack?
4. What does Lewis use to signal his peaceful intentions to the man on the horse?
(a) A gun
(b) A blanket
(c) A flag
(d) A stick
5. What does the Corps use dogs for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does Lewis use to describe the Wallawallas?
2. Who does the Corps meet on September 12th?
3. What do the men eat when they run out of food?
4. What mountain can Clark see on the horizon in this chapter?
5. Which of the Indians is Sacagawea's brother?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)