|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Corps do the Indians attack?
2. What does Lewis leave behind at Fort Clatsop?
(a) A map of their journey
(b) A bible
(c) A list of the Corps names
(d) A flag
3. What does Clark make the moccasins from?
(a) Buffalo skin
(b) Plastic bags
(c) Seal skin
(d) Beaver skin
4. Whose grave do they visit on the way back home?
(a) Black Buffalo's
(b) President Lincoln's
(c) Charles Floyd's
(d) President Washington's
5. What mountains does the party reach in this chapter?
(a) Bitterroot Mountains
(b) Nomadic Moutains
(c) Jacob's Moutains
(d) Echo Mountains
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main chief of the Indian band they meet in this chapter?
2. When do the natives have to leave the fortification?
3. What city does the Corps head back towards in this chapter?
4. What is Lewis unable to do because he is feeling so sick?
5. Who does Clark name the tower after?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clark do on April the 2nd in Chapter 19?
2. What problems do the men endure as they make their way across the Bitterroot Mountains?
3. Describe the visit to the Indian village in Chapter 15.
4. What problems does the party have getting across the water?
5. How do the captains divide the party on July the 1st in Chapter 22?
6. What does Clark give Yellept in exchange for his horse?
7. How do the men spend their time at Fort Clapsop?
8. Describe the problems the party has have with Indians in Chapter 22.
9. How does Yellept help the Corps in Chapter 20?
10. What do the captains name the three forks of the Missouri River?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)