|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clark say any white man trading with the Pawnees should be?
2. What prevents the men from sleeping in this chapter?
(a) Grizly bears
(c) Gun shots
3. What do the Indians try to steal from the Corps in this chapter?
(c) Guns and horses
4. What Indian tribe gives the party problems in this chapter?
5. Who does Clark name the tower after?
(a) His son
(b) Sacagawea's baby
(c) His mother
(d) Lewis' son
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lewis unable to do because he is feeling so sick?
2. Where does Potts injure himself?
3. What animal skin do the Indians offer to trade with the Corps?
4. Which two members of the Corps accompany Lewis to see the man on the horse?
5. Who is the chief of the Wallawalla tribe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the journey back home.
2. How do the captains divide the party on July the 1st in Chapter 22?
3. How do the men spend their time at Fort Clapsop?
4. What do the captains devise to make their journey across the mountain easier?
5. What does Clark do on April the 2nd in Chapter 19?
6. How does the horseman act strangely in Chapter 14?
7. How does Yellept help the Corps in Chapter 20?
8. What vow does the party break in Chapter 16?
9. What problems does the party have getting across the water?
10. How does Clark relieve the horses' pain?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)