|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What threatens to break the canoes?
(b) Grizzly bears
2. What does Private Potts injure himself with?
(a) A spear
(b) His knife
(c) A piece of wood
(d) His gun
3. What Indians does the Corps meet in this chapter?
(a) Panshee Indians
(b) Chinook Indians
(c) Haha Indians
(d) Sioux Indians
4. What mountain can Clark see on the horizon in this chapter?
(a) Mt. Form
(b) Mt. Dee
(c) Mt. Hood
(d) Mt. Johnson
5. What does Clark give Yellept in exchange for a horse?
(a) His hat
(b) His gun
(c) His sword
(d) His knife
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Corps communicate with the Indians in this chapter?
2. Where does Pryor have to lead the horses to?
3. What does Lewis use to signal his peaceful intentions to the man on the horse?
4. What does Lewis leave behind at Fort Clatsop?
5. When do the natives have to leave the fortification?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)