|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Corps name the Western fork?
(a) Jefferson's River
(b) Washington's River
(c) Whitman's River
(d) Lincoln's River
2. Who was the President of the United States when this book was written?
(a) President Jefferson
(b) President Lincoln
(c) President Washington
(d) President Truman
3. What does the Corps call their fortification in this chapter?
(a) Fort Lewis
(b) Fort Sioux
(c) Fort Caltsop
(d) Fort Jefferson
4. Who is the chief of the Wallawalla tribe?
5. What does Clark make the moccasins from?
(a) Seal skin
(b) Beaver skin
(c) Plastic bags
(d) Buffalo skin
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pryor have to lead the horses to?
2. Why are the captains advised not to pay their Shoshone guide?
3. Who suffers from a bad cold in this chapter?
4. How does the Corps communicate with the Indians in this chapter?
5. What is the name of the hill Sacagawea recognizes in this chapter?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)