Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clark say the Teton Sioux Indians will not be tolerated around the camp?
(a) They did not listen to their counsel
(b) They did not trade with them
(c) They will steal
(d) They are violent
2. Whose grave do they visit on the way back home?
(a) President Washington's
(b) President Lincoln's
(c) Charles Floyd's
(d) Black Buffalo's
3. What is the main chief of the Indian band they meet in this chapter?
(b) Sitting Horse
4. Which of the Indians is Sacagawea's brother?
5. Where is Lewis accidentally shot?
(a) The hip
(b) The thigh
(c) The back
(d) The foot
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountains does the party reach in this chapter?
2. What do three Indians steal from the Corps?
3. What kind of meat does Clark say he has grown fond of?
4. What does the Corps avoid to quicken its pace?
5. What causes the the camp to feel great joy?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)