|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the French village the party reaches in this chapter?
(a) St. Camus
(b) St. Frederic
(c) St. Charles
(d) St James
2. What kind of fish does Goodrich catch in this chapter?
(b) White catfish
3. Who is attacked by a grizzly bear in this chapter?
4. Who does Captain Clark protect in this chapter?
(a) Captain Lewis
(b) The Mandans
(c) His wife
(d) The Pawnees
5. What was Blackbird killed by?
(a) A bullet wound
(b) Small pox
(d) A knife wound
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people is not punished in this chapter?
2. Which of the following animals does the party not kill in this chapter?
3. What is the rattle mixed with?
4. What do the hunters kill in this chapter?
5. What is the name of the experienced waterman within the Corps?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Toussaint Charbonneau and his current life.
2. What problems does the Teton tribe cause the party in the third chapter?
3. Why do the captains want to find La Liberte in the second chapter?
4. What problems does the buffalo cause in Chapter 9?
5. What is George Shannon's conditions when he finally shows up again in the third chapter?
6. What decisions does Clark make on November 2?
7. What does Captain Clark do between the 10th and 12th of July?
8. Why is the Arikaras village empty?
9. How does Clark defuse a situation between a husband and wife on November 22nd?
10. What problems does Lewis encounter on his walk in Chapter 10?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)