1. What is the name of the army camp that Captain William Clarke leaves on May 13, 1804?
2. Where is Meriwether Lewis in this chapter?
3. What is the name of the French village the party reaches in this chapter?
4. Who does the company meet at St. Charles?
5. Which of the following people is not punished in this chapter?
6. What is the name of the first creek where the men set up camp?
Osage Women's River
7. What does the Corps buy from a trading cargo?
8. What is the name of the veteran trader who joins their party?
This section contains 3,124 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)