|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Downward Toward the Coast.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toussaint trade?
2. How does the Corps communicate with the Indians in this chapter?
(a) Through an interpreter
(c) Sign language
3. Which member of the Corps dies in this chapter?
(a) Captain Clark
(b) Sergeant Floyd
(c) Captain Lewis
(d) George Labiche
4. Who shows up after 16 days in this chapter?
(a) Philip Untop
(b) George Shannon
(c) Frankie Rogets
(d) James White
5. What is the name of the Indian tribe they meet in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sacagawea call her child?
2. What kind of fish does Goodrich catch?
3. What keeps the mosquitoes away in this chapter?
4. What does the scouting party have to find up the southern fork of the river?
5. What day does the Corps celebrate in this chapter?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)