|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Among the Grizzly Bears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Frenchman who lives among the the Mandans?
(a) Jacques Camus
(b) Rene Jussome
(c) Albert Renoir
(d) Rene Mercault
2. What tribe are the Indian boys that the Corps meets at the end of the chapter from?
3. What scares the buffalo away from the camp?
(b) A fire
(c) Seaman the dog
(d) A gun shot
4. What does Charbonneau want to be hired as?
(a) A map maker
(b) A scout
(c) An interpreter
(d) A sergeant
5. What uses the mound as a refuge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal swims across the river in this chapter?
2. Who does the Corps send documentation and specimens to?
3. Whose protection does the captain say a warring nation will lose?
4. Why does Lewis decide to walk along the shore?
5. What tribe of Indians does Clarke send La Liberte to talk to?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)