|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From the Musselshell to Maria's River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank is Richard Warfington?
2. Who does the Corps leave with the tribe?
(a) Sergeant Pryor
(b) Captain Lewis
(d) Peter Dorian
3. Who does the man who visits two days before Christmas want to make peace with?
(a) The Mandan Indians
(b) The officer he thought slept with his wife
(c) His wife
4. What does the Corps find on the shore of the Poncha River?
(a) An empty village
(b) Starving people
(d) Buffalo carcasses
5. What material do the men use to build huts?
(b) Buffalo skin
Short Answer Questions
1. What tribe does the Corps hold a meeting with in this chapter?
2. Who does the company meet at St. Charles?
3. Why does Lewis decide to walk along the shore?
4. What are the towropes made from?
5. What is the name of the Corps' hunter?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)