|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wallawallas and Nez Perc.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Corps put in the mound where the king is buried?
(a) A dead chicken
(b) An American flag
(d) A cross
2. How does the Corps communicate with the Indians in this chapter?
(a) Sign language
(c) Through an interpreter
3. What does the party decide to sell to Indians in this chapter?
4. What kind of animal in America catches the antelope when it enters the water?
5. What covers the ground and makes their progress difficult in this chapter?
(a) Prickly pears
(d) Dead buffalo
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the captains need during their talks with the Tetons?
2. Who is the chief of the Wallawalla tribe?
3. Which of the Indians is Sacagawea's brother?
4. What is Captain Lewis still recovering from in this chapter?
5. What is the name of the Teton chief?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)