|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wallawallas and Nez Perc.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Corps do the Indians attack?
2. What is Lewis unable to do because he is feeling so sick?
(a) Tie his laces
(b) Ride a horse
(d) Turn his head
3. What is the name of the Indian tribe they meet in this chapter?
4. What kind of fish is the stream in this chapter rich in?
5. What covers the ground and makes their progress difficult in this chapter?
(a) Dead buffalo
(b) Prickly pears
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does Lewis use to describe the Wallawallas?
2. What do three Indians steal from the Corps?
3. What is the Indian women's canoe made from?
4. What is the name of the Teton chief?
5. Who suffers from a bad cold in this chapter?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)