|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ludvik order for lunch with Helena?
2. What helped spread the resurgence of folk music in Jaroslav's university years?
3. Where does Kostka believe Ludvik is living, figuratively?
4. What is engraved on the silver pendant Helena wears?
5. Who is the narrator of part four?
Essay Topic 1
Detail what happened to Ludvik's mother and what brought her to be buried in the manner she was laid to rest.
Essay Topic 2
Describe a genuine Moravian wedding. Pick some symbols to describe, compare and contrast.
Essay Topic 3
What brings Ludvik back to folk music? What does this return symbolize?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)