Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of garland did Vlasta wear in her hair on her wedding day?
2. Who gave Helena the pendant she wears?
(a) Her child.
(c) Her father.
3. How far back does Jaroslav trace his beloved music back in history? Where do the musical roots begin?
(a) Genghis Kahn's armies.
(b) The Hungarians.
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) Egyptian Pyramid culture.
4. What helped spread the resurgence of folk music in Jaroslav's university years?
5. What is engraved on the silver pendant Helena wears?
(a) A star.
(b) A heart.
(c) The Kremlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion alarms the narrator of part five just before meeting Helena?
2. What brought Jaroslav and Ludvik together when they were young boys?
3. Kostka reveals how he feels about Ludvik. What does Kostka call Ludvik?
4. What kind of headstone marked the grave of Ludvik's mother?
5. What is the narrator doing when part four begins?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)