Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the narrator of the first section of the novel?
2. At the beginning of the novel, how long has the narrator been away from his home?
3. In the beginning of the novel, the narrator claims his mission could have been completed in what city?
4. What is the name of the narrator's hometown?
5. How does the narrator view the town square of his hometown after his long absence?
He finds it unsightly.
6. Where does the narrator go after he leaves the town square?
7. What is the state of Ludvik's hotel room?
Sparse; not exactly attractive.
This section contains 4,601 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)