|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: Kostka.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of part six?
2. What kind of headstone marked the grave of Ludvik's mother?
(a) A grey cross.
(b) A black headstone.
(c) A white angel.
(d) She did not get a grave marker, they were so poor.
3. How does the narrator view the town square of his hometown after his long absence?
(a) He finds it unsightly.
(b) He finds it beautiful.
(c) He finds it charming.
(d) He finds it changed from his memory.
4. How long did the wedding festivities last between Zemanek and Helena?
(a) Two days.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Twenty-four hours.
5. Where does Kostka believe Ludvik is living, figuratively?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helena like about Ludvik?
2. Who is Ludvik's first friend, or the person that sticks out most to him, in his group of black-insignias?
3. Who looks after Lucie after she starts at the state-farm?
4. The only person Lucie related her past to is Kostka. Who is the only person Kostka told?
5. Where is the man Ludvik asks for at the booth at the gate of the hospital?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)