|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Ludvik.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ludvik and Kostka sit in Kostka's flat before he has to go back to the hospital and chat over what?
2. What is Helena doing the evening of the beginning of part two?
(a) Mending clothes all night.
(b) Staying up late to read.
(c) Cleaning her house until the dawn.
(d) Going to bed early.
3. When Ludvik sits down to have a shave, what does he do?
(a) Talk to the girl shaving him right away.
(b) Avoid the mirror and look at the ceiling.
(c) Start a conversation with the man in the chair next to him.
(d) Check his appearance in the mirror.
4. Who is the narrator of the part two?
5. Why is Helena going to Moravia?
(a) She made up a reason to get closer to Ludvik.
(b) To do a feature on the gallows.
(c) She made up a reason to get away from Ludvik.
(d) To do a feature on the Ride of the Kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the river in Moravia look like?
2. After the woman giving Ludvik finishes soaping his face and gets up to retrieve the razor, Ludvick wants to look at her and realizes what?
3. Where does the narrator go after he leaves the town square?
4. What does Ludvik's group, marked by their black insignia, work on every morning?
5. What floor does Kostka live on?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)