|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: Kostka.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kostka decide to do when he resigns from University?
(a) Work at a mine.
(b) Take a year off.
(c) Become a journalist.
(d) Work at a state farm.
2. After Ludvik's meeting with the board he is prompted by a Communist friend to go see who?
3. Where did Jaroslav go to University?
4. When did Ludvik meet Marketa?
(a) Around 1940.
(b) Around 1948.
(c) Around 1958.
(d) Around 1945
5. Ludvik sees an old friend at the simulated baptism. What is the old friend's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ludvik, what is the one good feature about newspapers?
2. What does Ludvik order for lunch with Helena?
3. How much money does Ludvik pull out of his pocket to pay the woman for his shave?
4. Who is Ludvik's first friend, or the person that sticks out most to him, in his group of black-insignias?
5. As a student, where did Ludvik hold an important post?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)