|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: Kostka.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jaroslav go to University?
2. What was Helena doing at the age of eighteen?
(a) In the gallows.
(c) Raising her child.
3. What was the narrator of part five doing just before the narration begins?
4. What did Zemanek start after Togliatti spoke in Old Town Square?
(a) A fight that turned into a riot.
(b) Fifty thousand people singing in Italian.
(c) Fifty thousand people screaming a slogan.
(d) A fight that crushed a girl he was dating.
5. Who is the narrator of the part two?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Helena going to Moravia?
2. When Ludvik finally goes before the plenary session of the Department of Natural Sciences, how many people speak for him?
3. After Helena arrives in Moravia, where does she go first?
4. What do Ludvik and Helena drink while waiting for lunch?
5. As the woman cleans Ludvik's face with a towel, what does Ludvik pretend?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)