|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Helena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ludvik feel about the differences between himself and Kostka?
(a) Ludvik gets very angry with Kostka.
(b) Ludvik really dislikes Kostka.
(c) Ludvik hates to argue with Kostka.
(d) Their differences endear Kostka to Ludvik.
2. Helena believes that there is no split between what?
(a) Politics and morals.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Church and state.
(d) Public and private selves.
3. What is the name of Helena's daughter?
4. What is the name of the narrator's hometown?
5. According to Helena, what does Zemanek live on?
(a) Hard work.
(c) His morals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the wedding festivities last between Zemanek and Helena?
2. After the woman giving Ludvik finishes soaping his face and gets up to retrieve the razor, Ludvick wants to look at her and realizes what?
3. How does Kostka receive Ludvik after not seeing each other in so long?
4. What happened to Zemanek and Helena after the demonstration in Old Town Square?
5. Why is Helena going to Moravia?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)