|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: Kostka.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Jaroslav and Ludvik share a school bench when they were younger?
(a) Five years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
2. Who is the narrator of part six?
3. According to Helena, what does Zemanek live on?
(b) Hard work.
(d) His morals.
4. What does Kostka decide to do when he resigns from University?
(a) Take a year off.
(b) Become a journalist.
(c) Work at a mine.
(d) Work at a state farm.
5. What is Jaroslav's secret nickname for Ludvik?
(b) Little Jack Horner.
(c) The Pied Piper.
(d) Mary, quite contrary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helena claims she would do anything to save her marriage. Why?
2. What did Zemanek start after Togliatti spoke in Old Town Square?
3. What is Jaroslav particularly fond of, as he details in part four?
4. Where did Zemanek go at the beginning of part two?
5. How long did the wedding festivities last between Zemanek and Helena?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)