|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many trains do reporters charter from Pittsburgh to Johnstown to report on the flood?
2. What was the last name of the first white settlers that came to Johnstown in 1771?
3. How many people were killed in the "Great Strike" of 1877?
4. What is the name of the family who reports say were awakened and frightened by a "rumbling, roaring sound"?
5. In what year did the South Fork dam break for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who laid out Conemaugh Old Town?
2. At what time do a carpenter and his wife stagger into town and report that there is hardly a building left standing in Johnstown?
3. What is said to be causing a violent epidemic problem in Chapter 7?
4. How many rooms does the South Fork club have?
5. What is the title of Chapter 6?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)