|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that provided steel and led to Johnstown's expansion to triple the size?
(a) Pittsburgh Steel.
(b) Johnstown Steel.
(c) B & O Railroad.
(d) Cambria Iron Company.
2. How many communities does the mud and debris go through before reaching Johnstown?
3. At what age did the Pittsburgh clubmen's new president and manager begin working on the railroad?
4. How many of the 60 people survive when the Hubert House collapses?
5. At what price does John Reilly buy the area surrounding the dam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 2?
2. What is the title of Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of the Pittsburgh clubmen's president and manager in Chapter 3?
4. How many frame houses does Cambria Iron rent from the city of Johnstown?
5. Where does the train roll slowly back to when it cannot reach Johnstown in Chapter 6?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)