|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny think of the world she found after being jilted?
2. When is it when Dr. Harry comes back to see Granny?
(a) Lunch time
(d) Supper time
3. After thinking about Cornelia’s lampshades, what does Granny see around Dr. Harry?
(a) Rosy nimbus
(b) Dark cloud
(c) Soft light
(d) Gray fog
4. When Granny’s eyes close after the doctor’s visit, what does she compare shutting her eyes to?
(a) Drawing a dark curtain around her bed
(b) Coming of the night
(c) Shutting out the sun
(d) Going blind
5. How does Granny think her housekeeping compares to Cornelia’s?
(a) Cornelia does just as good a job as Granny did
(b) Cornelia keeps a better house
(c) Cornelia keeps a better house than Granny did
(d) Granny kept a better house
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Granny always hate?
2. After thinking about the jilting, what does Granny see Hapsy wearing?
3. Where does Dr. Harry touch Granny when she asks him to leave?
4. How long ago did Granny pull through some sicknesses without Dr. Harry?
5. What word does Granny use to describe lighting the lamps?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)