|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After thinking about Cornelia’s lampshades, what does Granny see around Dr. Harry?
(a) Dark cloud
(b) Soft light
(c) Gray fog
(d) Rosy nimbus
2. When is Granny trying to take a little nap?
(a) Before lunch
(b) After lunch
(c) Before supper
(d) After breakfast
3. What does Granny decide to do when she can’t figure out why the shades are not down?
(a) Get up and close the shades
(b) Call and ask Cornelia to close the shades
(c) Hide from the light
(d) Pull a blanket over her face
4. What does Granny ask when Cornelia seems to be talking, but Granny can’t hear her?
(a) Why aren’t you getting supper?
(b) Why is everyone coming?
(c) Whose birthday is it?
(d) What did you say?
5. How does Granny describe the way the doctor moves around the bed?
(a) Stumbles like a clown
(b) Floats like a balloon
(c) Glides like a swan
(d) Patters like a mouse
Short Answer Questions
1. After feeling something shake her, what does Granny ask Cornelia to do?
2. What does Granny think is going to happen after she feels something shake her?
3. What did Granny want to give Cornelia?
4. When Granny finds the person she really wants to see, what does that person have?
5. What was the first sickness that Granny pulled through without Dr. Harry?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)