|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Granny thinks and tries to nap, how does she describe the day?
(c) Sunny day with a warm breeze
(d) Green day with a fresh breeze
2. What is the first thing Granny thinks she hears after the doctor leaves?
(a) Branches rustling
(b) Kitten scratching
(c) Dog eating
(d) Leaves rustling
3. How does Cornelia look to Granny when Cornelia checks on Granny?
(a) Sad and pensive
(b) Her features are swollen and full of little puddles
(c) Bright-eyed and happy
(d) Her eyes are wet and her nose is red
4. How does Granny describe the way the doctor moves around the bed?
(a) Stumbles like a clown
(b) Floats like a balloon
(c) Patters like a mouse
(d) Glides like a swan
5. Who does Granny mistake for Hapsy?
(b) Father Connolly
(c) Dr. Harry
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Granny want to give Cornelia?
2. If John came back, who would he look for?
3. According to Granny, what does a woman need inside her to have her full health?
4. What does Granny compare her soul to?
5. Why does Lydia come to talk with her mother?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)