|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny tell Cornelia to do?
(a) Get tea
(b) Bring supper
(c) Wipe her eyes
(d) Wash her face
2. What sit on embroidered linen in Granny’s room?
(a) Hair brushes and tonic bottles
3. In her mind, what does Granny tell herself not to get the upper hand of her?
(a) Wounded vanity
(c) Distant grief
4. When did Granny see Dr. Harry that day?
(b) At lunch
(d) At breakfast
5. What did Granny always hate?
(d) Death beds
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Granny, what does a woman need inside her to have her full health?
2. What does Granny decide to do when she can’t figure out why the shades are not down?
3. What type of lampshades does Cornelia have in Granny’s room?
4. What color rug was on the floor of the room when Granny learned she had been jilted?
5. After sixty years, who does Granny decide she would like to see?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)