|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jilting of Granny Weatherall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Granny continues to imagine, what does she see?
(a) Children playing
(b) Trees leaned over
(c) Flowers in a field
(d) A funeral
2. What does the tall dresser in Granny’s room have on it?
(a) Granny’s picture
(b) Picture of Granny and John on their wedding day
(c) Picture of the children
(d) John’s picture
3. What does Granny call paying for a doctor’s visit?
4. How old is Granny?
(a) Nearly 80
(d) Nearly 90
5. How does Granny describe the way that Cornelia’s mouth moves, when Granny cannot hear Cornelia?
(a) Twists and turns
(b) Moves in strange shapes
(c) In angles and planes
(d) Open and closes silently
Short Answer Questions
1. After the doctor leaves her room, who does Granny believe is whispering in her ear?
2. What is being squeezed out of Granny as her pillow presses against her as she tries to nap?
3. What did Granny compare her children to when she lit the lamps?
4. How does Cornelia keep secrets?
5. What did Granny’s father have on his last birthday?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)