|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Caesar's soldiers entered Jerusalem?
2. How many walls protected the city of Jerusalem?
3. Who was the father of the Idumaean general Simon?
4. What did Caesar sacrifice after the taking of Jerusalem?
5. Who replaced Nero after his death?
(c) Claudius Entonius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who occupied Masada at the time Flavius Silva took over as Roman legate?
2. Who was Eleazar the son of?
3. What made Caesar disclaim responsibility for the Jews, in Section 8?
4. What happened to Flavius Josephus when he appealed to the people of Jerusalem?
5. What does Flavius say the rival factions in Jerusalem destroyed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the bandit leader John trick Titus into keeping?
2. Why did Antiochus leave his kingdom to his family?
3. Why did people swallow gold coins, according to Section 8?
4. When Josephus's appeal was ignored what was the final resolution, according to Section 9?
5. What did the Fall of the City begin with, according to Section 6?
6. Whose release did the Jewish people beg for?
7. What did the Sicarii and the Zealots practice?
8. Who was Lucilius Bassus, according to Section 10?
9. What did Vespasian have built?
10. Why did Caesar disclaim responsibility, according to Section 8?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)