|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Florus ordered to be killed when the population objected to Florus's rule?
2. When did Flavius Josephus return home after spending a few years in Rome?
(a) 66 A.D.
(b) 69 A.D.
(c) 68 A.D.
(d) 67 A.D.
3. How long did Alexander stay in power?
(a) 28 years.
(b) 29 years.
(c) 27 years.
(d) 26 years.
4. Who did Caesar send to replace Archelaus?
5. Who was the King of Arabia who offered Hyrcanus protection?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Antipater marry?
2. What did Albinus allow in Judea?
3. What did Flavius Josephus do to terrify the crowd?
4. What did Flavius Josephus do each day with his toughest warriors?
5. How many people did Archelaus's soldiers kill at Passover?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Alexander come to power, and what did he first do when he came to power?
2. Who was considered traitorous by the Jews?
3. What did the Romans do when Antigonus begged for mercy?
4. What did King Agrippa say about God, according to Section 4?
5. What was Josephus rewarded with?
6. Why did Josephus enter Jotapata?
7. Who was Hyrcanus, and why was he killed?
8. Who was Gaius, and why was he assassinated, according to Section 1?
9. Where did Josephus study?
10. How did Caesar divide the kingdom?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)