|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts of Galilee were assigned to Flavius Josephus?
2. How many people did Florus ordered to be killed when the population objected to Florus's rule?
3. What school was Flavius Josephus trained at?
(a) Jerusalem Military School.
(b) Jerusalem Seminary.
(c) Jerusalem Merchant School.
(d) Jerusalem Rabbinical School.
4. How many people gathered at Passover to complain about Florus?
(a) 2 millions.
(b) 3 millions.
(c) 4 millions.
(d) 5 millions.
5. What group did Menahem lead?
(d) The Sicarii.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Flavius Josephus trained to be?
2. Whom did Flavius Josephus foresee becoming emperor of Rome?
3. Who was the King of Arabia who offered Hyrcanus protection?
4. What did Caesar name Archelaus?
5. How long was Emperor Augustus in power?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Josephus, Governor of Galilee, do after he agreed to meet the most angry people, according to Section 5?
2. Who was Sabinus, and what did he put down?
3. Who was Albinus, and how did he cripple the nation?
4. Who was Hyrcanus, and why was he killed?
5. Who was considered traitorous by the Jews?
6. Who was Aristobulus, and who did he imprison, according to Section 2?
7. Who was Menahem, according to Section 4?
8. What changes did Herod make to his will?
9. How did Caesar divide the kingdom?
10. How did Alexander come to power, and what did he first do when he came to power?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)