|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Florus ordered to be killed when the population objected to Florus's rule?
2. What was Caligula's other name?
(a) Gaius Minimus.
(c) Caesar Antonius.
(d) Amanius Caligulius.
3. Who ordered Hyrcanus to acquit Herod?
(c) Sectus Caesar.
4. What did Flavius Josephus do each day with his toughest warriors?
(a) He tried to break through the Roman lines.
(b) He raided the Roman camp.
(c) He tried to kill the Roman commander.
(d) He tried to negotiate a surrender.
5. What did Flavius Josephus do to terrify the crowd?
(a) He flogged the angriest of them.
(b) He had his archers kill 25 in the crowd.
(c) He freed his lions into the crowd.
(d) He decapitated a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Archelaus fear with the arrival of Passover?
2. Whose son was John the bandit?
3. Whom did Flavius Josephus foresee becoming emperor of Rome?
4. What group did Menahem lead?
5. When did Flavius Josephus return home after spending a few years in Rome?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did King Agrippa say about God, according to Section 4?
2. How did Caesar divide the kingdom?
3. What did King Agrippa send to the Temple?
4. Who was Albinus, and how did he cripple the nation?
5. Who was Gaius ,and what did he order to be erected?
6. What city did Vespasian plan to invade and what did he use during the invasion?
7. What was Josephus rewarded with?
8. Who was Sabinus, and what did he put down?
9. Who was Hyrcanus, and why was he killed?
10. Why did Josephus enter Jotapata?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)