1. When was the "Jewish war" fought according to Section 1?
167 B.C and 73 A.D.
2. When did Flavius Josephus live?
37 A.D to late 90 A.D.
3. When was the last work of Flavius Josephus recorded?
4. What was Flavius Josephus trained to be?
A Jewish Rabbi.
5. Where did Flavius Josephus live?
6. What was Flavius Josephus' father's name?
7. What was Caligula's other name?
8. How long did Caligula stay in power?
9. Why was Caligula assassinated?
He desecrated a Temple.
This section contains 3,410 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)