|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was sent to be the new legate after Jerusalem's fall?
(a) Bernatus Smalus.
(b) Lucilius Bassus.
(c) Flavius Entonius.
(d) Flavius Josephus
2. Who was commanding the Roman troops allied with Herod, in Section 2?
3. Which of Jerusalem's residents saw their houses ransacked for food?
(b) Overweight residents.
4. Why was Caligula assassinated?
(a) He desecrated a Temple.
(b) He refused to go to war with the Gaul.
(c) He banished his son.
(d) He killed his sister.
5. What does Flavius say John had enough of, after his taking over the Holy Gates?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the siege weapons built by Titus difficult to capture?
2. How many people did Florus ordered to be killed when the population objected to Florus's rule?
3. Which of Rome's great enemies attacked Jerusalem, in Section 2?
4. What was the biggest city of Antiochus's kingdom?
5. What did Caesar name Archelaus?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)