|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Florus say wanted the 17 talents he stole?
2. How long did Alexander stay in power?
(a) 26 years.
(b) 28 years.
(c) 29 years.
(d) 27 years.
3. Which of Rome's great enemies attacked Jerusalem, in Section 2?
(a) The Barbarians.
(b) The Gauls.
4. What did Flavius Josephus tell the people of the town to explain his fleeing?
(a) That he was not a military leader.
(b) That Vespasian wanted him and not the town.
(c) That he needed to go see his mother.
(d) That he needed to get help.
5. What city was assigned to Flavius Josephus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Flavius Josephus decide to do?
2. Who replaced Nero after his death?
3. What happened to a child ,according to Flavius Josephus?
4. Where did John gather a group of bandits from?
5. Why were the siege weapons built by Titus difficult to capture?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)