|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Vespasian hit by an arrow?
(a) The leg.
(b) The hand.
(c) The torso.
(d) The foot.
2. How long did John Hyrcanus stay in power, according to Section 2?
(a) 32 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 31 years.
(d) 33 years.
3. Who led the second and final invasion of Jerusalem, according to Flavius Josephus?
(a) Flavius Josephus.
4. What was Caesaria used as?
(a) The Roman headquarters for the Syrian provinces.
(b) The Roman headquarters for the Arab provinces.
(c) The Roman headquarters for the Gaul provinces.
(d) The Roman headquarters for the Jewish provinces.
5. What was the biggest city of Antiochus's kingdom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts of Galilee were assigned to Flavius Josephus?
2. How old was Flavius Josephus when he returned home after his studies?
3. Whose son was John the bandit?
4. What does Flavius say John had enough of, after his taking over the Holy Gates?
5. When was the "Jewish war" fought according to Section 1?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)