|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Eleazar the son of?
2. Who hid underground, in Section 9?
3. How many fighters did John command?
4. How did Joseph die, in Section 2?
(a) He was beheaded.
(b) He was hung.
(c) He was poisoned.
(d) He was stabbed.
5. How long did John Hyrcanus stay in power, according to Section 2?
(a) 33 years.
(b) 31 years.
(c) 32 years.
(d) 30 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who occupied Masada at the time Flavius Silva took over as Roman legate?
2. What did Titus tell the War Council?
3. Who was the father of the Idumaean general Simon?
4. What did Vespasian build in honor of the victory over Jerusalem?
5. What did Flavius Josephus do each day with his toughest warriors?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)