|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to appeal to Jerusalem's defenders to have them surrender?
2. What city was assigned to Flavius Josephus?
3. What made Caesar disclaim responsibility for the Jews, in Section 8?
(a) The Jews' unwillingness to accept Roman mercy.
(b) The Jews' refusal to pay for the Roman army's upkeep.
(c) The Jews' attempt to kill Caesar.
(d) The Jews' killing a Roman envoy.
4. Who was knifed to death by the Roman crowd?
5. Who desecrated the Temple during Florus's Procuratorship?
(a) Roman soldiers.
(c) Hostile youth.
(d) Flavius Josephus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Vespasian take to breach the wall of Flavius Josephus's city?
2. Which of Jerusalem's residents saw their houses ransacked for food?
3. How did Phasael kill himself?
4. What did Titus order flattened, to have the entire army enter Jerusalem?
5. How many people gathered at Passover to complain about Florus?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)