|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Florus ordered to be killed when the population objected to Florus's rule?
2. Which Roman commander defeated the Jewish army, despite being outnumbered?
(a) Caesar Antonius.
(b) Marcus Antonius.
3. How many of Caesar's soldiers entered Jerusalem?
4. When was the "Jewish war" fought according to Section 1?
(a) 167 B.C and 73 A.D.
(b) 17 B.C and 73 A.D.
(c) 1 B.C and 73 A.D.
(d) 67 B.C and 73 A.D.
5. Where did Antipas found Tiberias?
(a) Near Vienne.
(b) Near the Sea of Galilee.
(c) Near Jerusalem.
(d) Near Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the leaders of Gamala?
2. Where was Archelaus banished to?
3. What does Flavius say John had enough of, after his taking over the Holy Gates?
4. What was Flavius Josephus trained to be?
5. How many fighters did Eleazar command?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)