|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Archelaus's soldiers kill at Passover?
2. What was Flavius Josephus rewarded with for helping Rome?
(a) His life.
(b) 10,000 gold coins.
(c) A house in Rome, a pension, and Roman citizenship.
3. What made Jerusalem's wall collapse?
(b) Ramming it.
(c) John's tunnel.
(d) Roman's siege machines.
4. What did Archelaus fear with the arrival of Passover?
(a) That the water would be contaminated.
(b) That the Temple would not have enough money.
(c) That his soldiers would be overwhelmed.
(d) That the food supply would run out.
5. Who led the second and final invasion of Jerusalem, according to Flavius Josephus?
(c) Flavius Josephus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led a sortie against Vespasian from the town of Tarichaeae?
2. How long did Caligula stay in power?
3. What was Festus successful at in Judea?
4. When was the "Jewish war" fought according to Section 1?
5. Where did Flavius Josephus live?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)