|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Flavius Josephus trained to be?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A Jewish Rabbi.
(c) A priest.
(d) A soldier.
2. Who was commanding the Roman troops allied with Herod, in Section 2?
3. What did the Jews do to make it seem like they didn't need water?
(a) They hung wet clothes.
(b) They threw water off the wall.
(c) The took bath.
(d) They released the dam.
4. What did the people of Jerusalem want to do?
(b) Kill themselves.
(c) Flee to the countryside.
(d) Fight to the death.
5. Who was commanding the Roman 10th Legion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was knifed to death by the Roman crowd?
2. Who was below John's position over the Holy Gates?
3. What city did Flavius Josephus enter and encourage its inhabitants against Vespasian?
4. Where did the group led by Menahem retreat to?
5. Who replaced Nero after his death?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)