|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joseph die, in Section 2?
(a) He was hung.
(b) He was beheaded.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was poisoned.
2. Who was commanding the Roman 10th Legion?
3. Who was knifed to death by the Roman crowd?
4. What did Archelaus use to minimize hostilities?
(d) His large army.
5. How many fighters did John command?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Flavius Josephus live?
2. What did Caesar convince Roman officials to dos in Section 3?
3. Why did Hyrcanus abdicate his throne?
4. Who took power after Alexander's widow fell ill?
5. How long was Emperor Augustus in power?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)