|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed to be the real heir of Herod?
2. Who was knifed to death by the Roman crowd?
3. What did the people of Jerusalem think of Josephus, after learning he was in Rome?
(a) That he had surrendered.
(b) That he was hiding.
(c) That he had been captured.
(d) That he had defected.
4. Who did Caesar send to replace Archelaus?
5. What did Caesar name Archelaus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Phasael kill himself?
2. Who persuaded the Temple ministers to accept no gifts from foreigners?
3. How many people did Vespasian kill on his way to Jericho?
4. What happened to the first Roman soldier to climb the wall of Jerusalem?
5. What made Caesar disclaim responsibility for the Jews, in Section 8?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)