|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last work of Flavius Josephus recorded?
(a) 93 A.D.
(b) 97 A.D.
(c) 95 A.D.
(d) 99 A.D.
2. What was Vespasian's title in Judea?
(c) Commander-in-chief of the armies of Syria.
3. Who was commanding the Roman 10th Legion?
4. What did banning sacrifices for Caesar and Rome mean for Jerusalem?
(a) More money to give to the Temple.
(b) More money for the poor.
(c) More money for the army.
(d) War was inevitable.
5. Whose son was Aleazar, in Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was obligatory after Herod's name and Archelaus's rise to power, according to Section 3?
2. What made Hyrcanus ineligible to be a high priest?
3. What country did King Agrippa rule?
4. Who was below John's position over the Holy Gates?
5. What did the defenders of Gamala do after the city fell to the Romans?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)