|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city was assigned to Flavius Josephus?
2. What made Hyrcanus ineligible to be a high priest?
(a) He ears were mutilated.
(b) He was not circumcised.
(c) He was married.
(d) He did not attend the right school.
3. What did Flavius Josephus decide to do?
(a) To try to flee the city.
(b) To fake his death.
(c) To surrender to the Romans.
(d) To stay in the town and fight.
4. What school was Flavius Josephus trained at?
(a) Jerusalem Seminary.
(b) Jerusalem Merchant School.
(c) Jerusalem Rabbinical School.
(d) Jerusalem Military School.
5. Who did Florus say wanted the 17 talents he stole?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the rebellion against Archelaus start?
2. Who was commanding the Roman troops allied with Herod, in Section 2?
3. Whose son was Aleazar, in Section 5?
4. Who persuaded the Temple ministers to accept no gifts from foreigners?
5. Why did Flavius Josephus hide in a temple during a Jewish insurrection, after coming back from Rome?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)