|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who persuaded the Temple ministers to accept no gifts from foreigners?
(a) Captain Eleazar.
(c) Flavius Josephus
2. What was Flavius Josephus trained to be?
(a) A Jewish Rabbi.
(b) A merchant.
(c) A priest.
(d) A soldier.
3. What did Archelaus use to minimize hostilities?
(a) His large army.
4. What was Flavius Josephus rewarded with for helping Rome?
(b) 10,000 gold coins.
(c) His life.
(d) A house in Rome, a pension, and Roman citizenship.
5. Who did Cestius send to investigate Florus's rule?
(b) Captain Eleazar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Caesar name Archelaus?
2. What country did King Agrippa rule?
3. Why was Archelaus banished from his kingdom?
4. What made Hyrcanus ineligible to be a high priest?
5. Why was Caligula assassinated?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)