|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was commanding the Roman troops allied with Herod, in Section 2?
2. Whose son was John the bandit?
3. Who did Herod put in charge of the interrogation of Antipater, in Section 2?
4. Why did Flavius Josephus hide in a temple during a Jewish insurrection, after coming back from Rome?
(a) To avoid capture by the Romans.
(b) To avoid execution for collusion with the Romans.
(c) To avoid being looted.
(d) To avoid having to share his food.
5. How long did Alexander stay in power?
(a) 26 years.
(b) 27 years.
(c) 28 years.
(d) 29 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Pompey's governor in Syria?
2. Who conspired with Brutus to kill Caesar?
3. What was Flavius Josephus' father's name?
4. Where was Ascalon located?
5. When did Flavius Josephus live?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)