|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Flavius Josephus' father's name?
2. What made Hyrcanus ineligible to be a high priest?
(a) He was not circumcised.
(b) He did not attend the right school.
(c) He was married.
(d) He ears were mutilated.
3. When was the last work of Flavius Josephus recorded?
(a) 97 A.D.
(b) 93 A.D.
(c) 99 A.D.
(d) 95 A.D.
4. What was Flavius Josephus trained to be?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A priest.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A Jewish Rabbi.
5. Who did Antipater appoint governor of Jerusalem?
(b) Flavius Josephus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Florus ordered to be killed when the population objected to Florus's rule?
2. How many people gathered at Passover to complain about Florus?
3. When did the rebellion against Archelaus start?
4. What did Archelaus fear with the arrival of Passover?
5. Where was Archelaus banished to?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)