|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appointed Festus as procurator of Judea, according to Section 4?
2. Who told Cestius of Florus's misdeeds when Florus sent a false report of a Jewish uprising?
3. Why was Caligula assassinated?
(a) He banished his son.
(b) He desecrated a Temple.
(c) He killed his sister.
(d) He refused to go to war with the Gaul.
4. Who did Antipater appoint governor of Jerusalem?
(c) Flavius Josephus.
5. Who claimed to be the real heir of Herod?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hyrcanus abdicate his throne?
2. How long did John Hyrcanus stay in power, according to Section 2?
3. Who led the second and final invasion of Jerusalem, according to Flavius Josephus?
4. How many horsemen did Agrippa send to restrain the insurgents who controlled the lower City?
5. What was Caligula's other name?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)