|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took power after Alexander's widow fell ill?
2. Who appointed Festus as procurator of Judea, according to Section 4?
3. How many people gathered at Passover to complain about Florus?
(a) 2 millions.
(b) 5 millions.
(c) 3 millions.
(d) 4 millions.
4. When did the Jewish war break out according to Flavius Josephus?
(a) In Nero's 15th year of reign.
(b) In Nero's 14th year of reign.
(c) In Nero's 13th year of reign.
(d) In Nero's 12th year of reign.
5. Where did Flavius Josephus retreat when the Romans invaded Galilee?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the chiefs priests, leading citizens, and prominent Pharisees gather for?
2. Who claimed to be the real heir of Herod?
3. Who conspired with Brutus to kill Caesar?
4. Why was Archelaus banished from his kingdom?
5. What was Flavius Josephus rewarded with for helping Rome?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)