|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Caligula's other name?
(b) Amanius Caligulius.
(c) Caesar Antonius.
(d) Gaius Minimus.
2. Who told Cestius of Florus's misdeeds when Florus sent a false report of a Jewish uprising?
3. What was Festus successful at in Judea?
(a) Eliminating bandits.
(b) Calming the Jews.
(c) Lowering taxes.
(d) Raising an army.
4. Who appointed Festus as procurator of Judea, according to Section 4?
5. Whom did Flavius Josephus foresee becoming emperor of Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many horsemen did Agrippa send to restrain the insurgents who controlled the lower City?
2. When did Flavius Josephus return home after spending a few years in Rome?
3. Who persuaded the Temple ministers to accept no gifts from foreigners?
4. What did Caesar name Archelaus?
5. What did the chiefs priests, leading citizens, and prominent Pharisees gather for?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)