|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Flavius Josephus foresee becoming emperor of Rome?
2. Where did Antipas found Tiberias?
(a) Near the Sea of Galilee.
(b) Near Jerusalem.
(c) Near Vienne.
(d) Near Rome.
3. When did Flavius Josephus return home after spending a few years in Rome?
(a) 66 A.D.
(b) 67 A.D.
(c) 68 A.D.
(d) 69 A.D.
4. When was Caesaria founded?
(a) 8 A.D.
(b) 25 A.D.
(c) 12 A.D.
(d) 6 A.D.
5. When was the "Jewish war" fought according to Section 1?
(a) 167 B.C and 73 A.D.
(b) 17 B.C and 73 A.D.
(c) 67 B.C and 73 A.D.
(d) 1 B.C and 73 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Alexander stay in power?
2. Who ordered Hyrcanus to acquit Herod?
3. Who was commanding the Roman troops allied with Herod, in Section 2?
4. When did the rebellion against Archelaus start?
5. How old was Flavius Josephus when he returned home after his studies?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)