|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the "Jewish war" fought according to Section 1?
(a) 1 B.C and 73 A.D.
(b) 17 B.C and 73 A.D.
(c) 167 B.C and 73 A.D.
(d) 67 B.C and 73 A.D.
2. Why was Caligula assassinated?
(a) He desecrated a Temple.
(b) He refused to go to war with the Gaul.
(c) He killed his sister.
(d) He banished his son.
3. Who did Herod put in charge of the interrogation of Antipater, in Section 2?
4. How long did Alexander stay in power?
(a) 29 years.
(b) 27 years.
(c) 28 years.
(d) 26 years.
5. Who succeeded to John Hyrcanus after his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Antipater appoint governor of Jerusalem?
2. Who was the King of Arabia who offered Hyrcanus protection?
3. Who did Antipater marry?
4. Who was Pompey's governor in Syria?
5. Who ordered Hyrcanus to acquit Herod?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)