|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Flavius Josephus when he returned home after his studies?
(a) 20 years old.
(b) 28 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
2. What school was Flavius Josephus trained at?
(a) Jerusalem Seminary.
(b) Jerusalem Merchant School.
(c) Jerusalem Military School.
(d) Jerusalem Rabbinical School.
3. Who conspired with Brutus to kill Caesar?
4. Why was Caligula assassinated?
(a) He refused to go to war with the Gaul.
(b) He desecrated a Temple.
(c) He killed his sister.
(d) He banished his son.
5. Who did Antipater marry?
(a) A Roman woman.
(b) An Arabian woman.
(c) A Gaul woman.
(d) A Syrian woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Phallion?
2. How did Joseph die, in Section 2?
3. How long did Alexander stay in power?
4. How long did Caligula stay in power?
5. Who led the second and final invasion of Jerusalem, according to Flavius Josephus?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)