|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did John gather a group of bandits from?
2. What did Caesar convince Roman officials to dos in Section 3?
(a) Not to kill Flavius Josephus
(b) Not slaughter the children.
(c) Give to the Temple.
(d) Hear claims.
3. Who was commanding the Roman 10th Legion?
4. How many people gathered at Passover to complain about Florus?
(a) 3 millions.
(b) 4 millions.
(c) 2 millions.
(d) 5 millions.
5. What did banning sacrifices for Caesar and Rome mean for Jerusalem?
(a) More money for the poor.
(b) War was inevitable.
(c) More money for the army.
(d) More money to give to the Temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who desecrated the Temple during Florus's Procuratorship?
2. What region did Vespasian continue to conquer, in Section 6?
3. When did Flavius Josephus return home after spending a few years in Rome?
4. When did the Jewish war break out according to Flavius Josephus?
5. Where was Vespasian hit by an arrow?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)