|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Caligula stay in power?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. When was Caesaria founded?
(a) 12 A.D.
(b) 8 A.D.
(c) 25 A.D.
(d) 6 A.D.
3. Who ordered Hyrcanus to acquit Herod?
(d) Sectus Caesar.
4. What made Hyrcanus ineligible to be a high priest?
(a) He did not attend the right school.
(b) He was not circumcised.
(c) He was married.
(d) He ears were mutilated.
5. Who did Antipater appoint governor of Jerusalem?
(d) Flavius Josephus.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Flavius Josephus return home after spending a few years in Rome?
2. How long did Alexander stay in power?
3. Who conspired with Brutus to kill Caesar?
4. When did the Jewish war break out according to Flavius Josephus?
5. Who did Caesar send to replace Archelaus?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)