|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Caligula stay in power?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 years.
2. Why did Hyrcanus abdicate his throne?
(a) He didn't want to rule.
(b) He was afraid of being killed.
(c) He was too young to rule.
(d) His wife and children were hostages.
3. Whom did Flavius Josephus foresee becoming emperor of Rome?
4. Who was the Syrian procurator at the death of Herod?
5. Who succeeded to John Hyrcanus after his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Flavius Josephus live?
2. Who took power after Alexander's widow fell ill?
3. How long did John Hyrcanus stay in power, according to Section 2?
4. What was Flavius Josephus' father's name?
5. Who did Caesar send to replace Archelaus?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)